Mazal Tov to David Zinner for Washington Post 'Eplogue' feature.

Diane Tepfer

Dec 11, 2018, 12:21:39 AM12/11/18
to jewish-...@googlegroups.com, Fabrangen Shmooze List
David and all,

I am delighted to see and read the feature David Zinner Executive director of Kavod v’Nichum, which educates and supports chevra kadisha groups, volunteers who perform burial rites for Jews, based in Columbia, Md.   See the entire 12/10/18 Washington Post Magazine  feature, "Epilogue.  Life lessons from the people we call to lay someone to rest."

I miss you all, as I continue to find Jewish communities for living and dying in Seattle.

Diane Tepfer
Seattle, Washington
dte...@gmail.com

jdeutchman

Dec 11, 2018, 8:17:22 AM12/11/18
to jewish-...@googlegroups.com
Diane,

Thank you for the Washington Post article; it was most interesting.

Jim Deutchman

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

libby

Dec 19, 2018, 1:31:11 PM12/19/18
to jewish-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for sharing this very interesting article. Different customs, yet same universal feelings of compassion and respect expressed. I've passed the link along to our chevra kadisha group.

Shalom,

Libby