Looking for 1-3 month sublet in Camberville starting now

Akiva Jackson

Oct 20, 2022, 12:18:21 PM10/20/22
to Jewish Cambridge postings
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all recovering well from the chagim. I just moved back from the area from a year working for Hillel in Berlin, and I'm looking for a short to medium term sublet in the Cambridge-Somerville area.

Who am I?: 25 year old Jewish educator trying to switch into data science. I love hiking, making music, overly intricate bread baking and hosting meals, quantitatively-informed policy research, and good communication.

When: ASAP till January 1
What: a studio or room in an apartment
Observance: shomer shabbat / shomer kashrut, but okay with strictly vegetarian kitchen & dishes
Vibes: very happy with anything from a) host tons of meals together, make music and hang out or b) we do our own thing and ignore each other.

Can't wait to hear of any leads, and get to know you all!

Shana tova,
Akiva