Ma'ayan Fall Classes

Ma'ayan Director

Oct 16, 2020, 2:37:26 PM10/16/20
to jewish...@googlegroups.com, jewish...@groups.io, jewish-cambr...@googlegroups.com
Ma'ayan is excited to announce our fall 2020 courses, starting this coming week.  Check them out at www.maayan.org.  We have a course in Sefer Daniel with Rachel Slutsky on Monday evenings; Rabbi Samuels is teaching a course about sacred time and space on Wednesday evenings; Sabrina Burger is teaching a Thursday morning course called Parenting in the Parsha; We are also offering bi-monthly classes on Tuesday evenings with Ma'ayan educators past and present including Ellie Levi, Shuli Taubes, and Karyn Spero.  This coming Tuesday evening's class with Ellie Levi is called  “The Tower: The Ziggurat and the Race to Reach the Sky” And more...  All of Ma'ayan's classes this fall will be online.

--
Ilana Bercuson, Director
Ma'ayan: Torah Study from the Sources

Don't let cost keep you out of the classroom! Choose to pay by sliding scale when you register online for any of our upcoming courses.