Kosher Grassfed Pesach Buying Club

dev...@kolfoods.com

Mar 14, 2023, 11:21:57 AM3/14/23
to Jewish Cambridge postings

I am a longtime kosher mom and many years ago I started a kosher grassfed buying club. Here is our information for Passover:

Passover is just around the corner, and KOL Foods is here to help supply your gathering with tasty, sustainable food.

KOL Foods sells the only kosher grass-fed, ethically raised, humanely treated, regenerative meat anywhere - and it's yummy too! Place your order at www.kolfoods.com. By buying KOL Foods meat & poultry you contribute to your own good health, the health of the Earth and the economic productivity of our fellow citizens.

Fast Facts about KOL Foods:

1) KOL Foods sells the only 100% grass-fed glatt kosher US beef and pastured organic-raised poultry.

2) KOL Foods is committed to regenerative agriculture: eating our meat helps the Earth! Our animals play a crucial role in sequestering carbon and preserving ecosystems - simply by doing what they do best.

3) KOL Foods treats its farmers right, the environment better, and its animals best. Humanely raised, ethically produced, environmentally sound meat! We have personal relationships with our farmers, visit the farms and keep track of their living conditions.

Thank you and Chag Pesach sameach!