Meaningful, COVID-Responsible, Outdoor Wilderness Shabbat Camping!

Noah Slovin

Jul 16, 2020, 8:39:45 AM7/16/20
Hi there!

Are you looking to get out into nature and have some meaningful and refreshing group experiences this summer?  Then check out the "Community Redesigned" retreat I'm helping to lead next weekend, July 24-26 in the gorgeous Pocono forests of Monroe County, PA.

The retreat is being run through Explore ~ Lech Lecha, which creates "wilderness adventures boldly encountering life, binding personal enlivenment with Jewish wisdom and practice."  It will include learning and implementing camping skills (baking challah with a campfire?), hiking, praying, singing, and deep learning and thinking about how we can shape communities that reflect our visions of a better society.  No big deal.  Participants will follow social distancing and mask guidelines (everyone gets their own tent!).

Find out more and register at https://www.explorelechlecha.org/.  Or email me if you have questions.  I'll be driving from Boston and can brainstorm safe ways to carpool (open windows!).

- Noah