Inviting you to join us at our upcoming event: Israeli Poetry Evening on Thursday, May 11th

Karen Siegel

May 2, 2023, 9:45:50 AM5/2/23
to post...@cambridgeminyan.org
Hi Cambridge Minyan Community,

I hope that this email finds you well!

I hope that you will join us for our upcoming Israeli Poetry Evening ערב שירה ישראלי on Thursday, May 11th from 7:30-9pm. If you are able, I would be grateful for you to share this with your friends and communities, as well. Please find event information below:

Israeli Poetry Evening ערב שירה ישראלי on Thursday, May 11th from 7:30-9pm

Jewish Community Day School invites you to an Israeli Poetry Evening!
Join Tamarah Touvian, an Israeli poet and friend of JCDS, for a bilingual evening featuring her new book of poetry, called "Pathways"/"פסיעותייך ראי." Tamarah will share her poetry, and discuss her themes and process. A light reception will follow with time to schmooze (in Hebrew or in English) and sign books.
RSVP here: https://bit.ly/HebrewPoetryReading
Questions? Contact Karen Siegel: Kar...@jcdsboston.org

Thank you so much and I can't wait to see you there!

Take care,
Karen
--
Karen Siegel
Director of Admissions

JCDS combines scholastic excellence and joyful learning in an intentionally pluralist K-8 school community that fosters Jewish values, Hebrew, innovation, curiosity, and respect.
Israeli Poetry Reading 5.11.23 - vEnglish-3.jpg
Israeli Poetry Reading 5.11.23 - vHebrew.jpg
Israeli Poetry Reading 5.11.23 - vEnglish.pdf
Israeli Poetry Reading 5.11.23 - vHebrew.pdf