Two evenings of Pre-Shavuot learning with Ma'ayan with Tal Attia and Rachel Slutsky

1 view

Ma'ayan Director

May 21, 2020, 3:49:33 PM5/21/20
to jewish...@googlegroups.com, jewish...@groups.io, jewish-cambr...@googlegroups.com
Get ready for Shavuot with Ma'ayan! We have two evenings of learning with two of our popular teachers.
Sunday, May 24, at 8:15 pm "First Fruits: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Bikurim and Happiness" with Tal Attia and on Tuesday, May 26, at 8:15 pm "The Torah was given to Israel; What was given to the Gentiles? The Origins and Functions of Noahide Law" with Rachel Slutsky.
These online classes are free and open to the entire community (and beyond).  There is a suggested donation of $10 for each class.  Please register at https://www.maayan.org/events/shavuot_bikurim/ or https://www.maayan.org/events/shavuot2020/    to receive the Zoom link and source sheet before the class.  Anyone who registered for the class will receive the recording, so register even if you can't attend the live sessions.

Shavuot 2020 banner (1).png

--
Ilana Bercuson, Director
Ma'ayan: Torah Study from the Sources

Don't let cost keep you out of the classroom! Choose to pay by sliding scale when you register online for any of our upcoming courses.