"Is there Morality Outside the Torah?" with Dr. Yael Jaffe tomorrow night 6/23

1 view

Ma'ayan Director

Jul 1, 2020, 6:22:47 PM7/1/20
to jewish...@googlegroups.com, jewish...@groups.io, jewish-cambr...@googlegroups.com
Join Ma'ayan tomorrow night, Tuesday, June 23 at 8:15 pm for "Is there Morality outside the Torah?" with Dr. Yael Jaffe.  Register at  https://www.maayan.org/events/morality/ to get the zoom link and source sheet before the class.
Copy of Yael Jaffe Morality (2).png

--
Ilana Bercuson, Director
Ma'ayan: Torah Study from the Sources

Don't let cost keep you out of the classroom! Choose to pay by sliding scale when you register online for any of our upcoming courses.