Mutually Exclusive Options (Option Groups)

Peccator

Sep 1, 2012, 12:17:35 PM9/1/12
to jewe...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to make a set of options mutually exclusive in JewelCli? This is done with option groups in apache commons-cli.

Tim Wood

Sep 10, 2012, 6:34:51 AM9/10/12
to jewe...@googlegroups.com
That feature is not currently supported. I think it would be a good
feature to have, so if I have the time (or someone submits a patch)
then I will add it.