Is there a way to support incremental parameters

Olivier Bourdon

Jul 5, 2012, 7:56:02 AM7/5/12
to jewe...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone
Jewecli is really a nice and easy library but I was wonderning if there is a way
to support incremental integer parameter like for verbose levels specified by
multiple repeated -v arguments on command line
This means that -v -v -v will lead to getVerbose() to return 3
Thanks for any insight

Tim Wood

Jul 5, 2012, 12:49:01 PM7/5/12
to jewe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Olivier,

I do not think that that is currently possible. It is an interesting
use case that I had not though of, and I can't immediately think of a
way of representing it in the annotated interface.

If you want to, you could create an issue on github:

https://github.com/lexicalscope/jewelcli/issues?direction=desc&sort=created&state=open

And maybe me or you or someone else can think of a way to implement it....

Cheers,

Tim