(Cambridge, MA, USA) English Language Teacher - Community Charter School of Cambridge

Ryan Hata

Jun 10, 2022, 8:15:53 AM6/10/22
to jetwi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to JET alumna, Yoshika Wason (Aomori-ken, 2018-2020) for passing along the following job opening at her school:

English Language Teacher - Community Charter School of Cambridge (2022-2023 School Year) Description: Community Charter School of Cambridge (CCSC) is a public charter school that serves students in grades 6-12. Focusing on post-secondary success for all students, CCSC combines high academic and behavioral expectations with an environment of unconditional affection, acceptance, and belonging in which all students can grow and achieve. The English Language Teacher position entails teaching ESL classes to a variety of grades and language levels. How to Apply: Send a cover letter and resume to Laura Efron, EL Coordinator, at ELL...@ccscambridge.org with the subject line “English Language (EL) Teacher”. For full job description and other positions visit https://www.ccscambridge.org/our-community/join-our-team and https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wjY5q8NVPCvSHayNKHaB5QIrToaS-cTlHjVDiOhP1do

---

Have a listing of your own? Feel free to submit it here.