(Miami, FL, USA) Webpage Management and Public Relations

Ryan Hata

Nov 3, 2021, 7:17:19 PM11/3/21
to jetwi...@googlegroups.com
Here's a job received directly from the Consulate General of Japan in Miami:

The Consulate-General of Japan in Miami has a job opening for a Webpage Management and Public Relations position. Recruitment for this position will end on November 7, 2021.

Below, please find links to our official Facebook advertisement for the position, as well as the full job description hosted on our website.

https://www.facebook.com/cgjmiami/posts/4833041950048754

https://www.miami.us.emb-japan.go.jp/files/100252750.pdf

---

Have a listing of your own? Feel free to submit it here.