(NSW, Australia) Network Operations Analyst - Japanese Speaking at Balance Recruitment and Balance Consulting

Anna Ayvazyan

Oct 18, 2021, 12:17:13 AM10/18/21
to JETwitJobs
Here is a job that appeared on LinkedIn

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2754613528/

Desc:
In this role you will be part of a huge team providing around the clock Global network support technical operations. We are specifically looking for entry level staff to monitor the infrastructure and be a key stakeholder in incident and change management processes.
We are ideally seeking individuals who have worked in a call centre or IT support environment and who like to engage with customers and solve problems. You will need to be confident interacting with customers, and support teams.
You will support customers around the world including in Japan. You will need very strong Japanese language skills to apply.
The role will take calls from internal and external teams, understand the nature of network related issues and liaise with other teams (cyber, applications, database etc) to ensure problem is resolved.
Full training will be provided but we do require individuals to be technically minded.

---

Have a listing of your own? Feel free to submit it here.