JetS3t next release ? (0.9.5 ?)

erwan...@gmail.com

Apr 8, 2016, 6:57:20 PM4/8/16
to JetS3t Users
Hello,

I'm using Jets3t framework in a project for my company.
We have some problems to connect to S3 using AWSEC2IAMSessionCredentials with Jets3t 0.9.4.
We have done some tests with the latest code (unstable) and the issue seems to have been corrected.

Could you tell me when you think that the next version of the API (0.9.5) will be released ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

James Murty

Apr 26, 2016, 7:41:01 AM4/26/16
to jets3t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been super busy recently.

I plan to make some time to work on JetS3t over the next few weeks with the aim of preparing and releasing the next version – 0.9.5 – by the middle of May.

It would be very helpful if you are able to watch for code updates during this time and check that the fixes for AWSEC2IAMSessionCredentials, and the updated code in general, continues to work for you.

Regards,
James