What causes this line to be written to catalina.out: 2018-12-12 05:42:48,344 INFO org.jets3t.service.impl.rest.httpclient.RestS3Service.<init>:280 - Using Proxy: xxx.xx.xxx.xxx:80

mmr11408

Dec 12, 2018, 7:46:33 AM12/12/18
to JetS3t Users
We have two hosts that are supposed to be setup identically. On one, the above line is written to catalina.out over and over and is causing the file system to fill up while the other one is fine. I have searched the application log4j property files as well as tomcat ones and do not see what is causing it. Any clue where to look would be appreciated.

Mondain

Dec 13, 2018, 7:06:00 PM12/13/18
to jets3t...@googlegroups.com
Which version are you using? Also please submit an issue on github and we'll look into it.

Regards,
Paul

On Wed, Dec 12, 2018 at 4:46 AM mmr11408 <mmr1...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have two hosts that are supposed to be setup identically. On one, the above line is written to catalina.out over and over and is causing the file system to fill up while the other one is fine. I have searched the application log4j property files as well as tomcat ones and do not see what is causing it. Any clue where to look would be appreciated.

mmr11408

Dec 18, 2018, 7:20:26 AM12/18/18
to JetS3t Users
Thanks for the response.