Get object range

kai....@object-matrix.com

Nov 24, 2017, 3:09:57 PM11/24/17
to JetS3t Users
Hi, I've looked thought the documentation to see if this is supported but have come the conclusion that it is not.
Am I right?

regards

kai

James Murty

Nov 27, 2017, 12:48:37 AM11/27/17
to jets3t...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you mean downloading a byte range from an object, this is possible using one of the verbose #getObject() methods.

If you only want the object byte-range data and don't want to apply other options like ifModifiedSeince or ifMatchTags you can supply null values for those arguments.

Hope this helps,
James

kai....@object-matrix.com