Websockets

Mike Rettig

Nov 5, 2016, 12:18:10 PM11/5/16
to jetla...@googlegroups.com
I've added client and server websocket implementations to jetlang remoting.

https://github.com/jetlang/remoting

After working with various websocket implementations over the last few
years, I finally decided to write my own. A simple websocket
connection shouldn't require an entire web or j2ee server.

I've chosen not to implement the standard websocket j2ee api because I
found it to be too high level. The jetlang websocket apis allow for
easy integration with jetlang fibers. Everything is written based
upon the NioFiber implementations found in jetlang core.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Mike