NEVER AGAIN LIST......

Reena K

Mar 8, 2012, 10:39:32 PM3/8/12
to jesusi...@googlegroups.com

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on "I can't," because the Word says: "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on fear, because the Word says: "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but one of power, love and a sound mind.

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on doubt and a lack of faith, because the Word says: "God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on weakness, because the Word says: "The Lord is the strength of My life."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on the supremacy of satan over my life, because the Word says: "Greater is He that is within me than he that is in the world."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on defeat, because the Word says: "God always causes me to triumph in Jesus Christ."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on a lack of wisdom, because the Word says: "Christ Jesus has become for me wisdom from God."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on sickness, because the Word says: "With His stripes I am healed."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on bondage, because the Word says: "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on worries and frustration, because the Word says: I am "Casting all my cares upon Him who cares for me."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on condemnation, because the Word says: "There is now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus."

NEVER AGAIN will I confess or focus on loneliness, because the Word says: "I am with you always, even till the end of the age.