God is there.

Reena K

Feb 22, 2012, 11:03:07 PM2/22/12
to jesusi...@googlegroups.com
May you know that you are not alone...that there is hope...that there is a redeemer and restorer...someone that can take the broken pieces of our shattered hearts and make our lives whole again.

 He is someone who was well acquainted with grief and sorrows. If we give Him all the pieces of our broken hearts, He will turn our mourning to joy. His promises are for yesterday, today and tomorrow.

He is completely trustworthy and what He promises to do, he will do.

He says He will turn our mourning to joy, He is near to the broken hearted and that He binds up their wounds.

Come and receive from Him..so your healing can begin. He is Jesus who can heal your broken hearts... Reach out.. in every heartache, God is there.

 He is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.