Could you please pray for a minute?? Watch this video

Moncy Thomas

Jul 4, 2012, 10:46:19 AM7/4/12
to Thomas

Dear Beloved in Christ,

Are we still complaining to God for our small sufferings ??

Do we still ask God 'Lord why this is in my life ???

Do we still forget to thank God for His blessing and murmur for small pains ????

Watch the below youtube video till the end. Our beloved Christian brothers and sisters are brutally getting
persecuted and being killed at Orissa.

Let us arise...not to react... but to have a word of prayer ..... a drop of tear...not only for the sufferers...but also
for the persecutors...let them understand what made theses poor innocent people to be silent before these brutal persecution and choose death... let the persecutors understand the love of our dear loving Lord Jesus Christ who prayed for His persecutors.....

' Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do...' (Luke 23:34)

With love in Christ Jesus

Moncy - Saved by His Amazing Grace

FollowRediff Deal ho jaye!to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.