FaithWriters Tues., Jan. 31, 2012

Honeybee Rhoads

Jan 31, 2012, 6:11:26 AM1/31/12
to Krazy...@yahoogroups.com

FaithWriters
Tues., Jan. 31, 2012

Our Daily Devotional:

Empty

Psalm 22:14, NIV: "I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted away within me."

There are times when there is simply nothing left to give. You are depleted and drained. If a crisis arose, you do not know from where you would possibly squeeze one more ounce of energy. You know God is there--He is willing and ready to help. You cry out, "O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water" (Psalm 63:1). Your prayers dissipate into the air. But you get up, and you ready yourself for come what may. Not because you feel strong, or feel replenished; but because you know God is there whether you feel Him or not. God is there even if your strength is not. And so you step out in faith--not because you feel He has given you what you need now, but because you know He will. It is then you hear Him say, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."

--

May God Bless,
Honeybee

Please visit: