August Newsletter and other issues

Wayward Son Developers

Aug 5, 2008, 10:18:38 PM8/5/08
to jesus-joshua-24...@googlegroups.com
For those that haven't noticed, the August newsletter is up - http://www.jesusjoshua2415.com/jj_newsletter.asp

At the moment, we seem to be having some problems with the www.jesusjoshua2415.com domain name. Bobby is looking into it, and hopefully there will be more information to come. In the mean time, you can use the following address until things get straightened out: http://jesusjoshua2415.waywardsondevelopers.com/

Also, all of you should have gotten an e-mail from Google Groups. Because of the volume of e-mail that gets sent out for just this announcement, Google keeps shutting down my e-mail account... not too good. So, I've set up a Google Group to use for e-mailing these announcements. Below is the information you should have gotten. If you haven't signed up, please sign up now. This is the last e-mail I'm going to send out like this. From now on I'll be using the Google Group to manage the announcements.

Here are the essentials:
* Group name: Jesus Joshua 24:15 Announcements
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/jesus-joshua-2415-announcements
* Group email address jesus-joshua-24...@googlegroups.com

Have fun!

Enjoy and God Speed,

Mark (AnonJr)

PS: If you are receiving this, and you did not want to be on the
mailing list, please send me an e-mail so I can remove your address
from the mailing list.