What is the History of Hellfire?

1 view

ResLight

Mar 29, 2014, 1:19:17 PM3/29/14
to jesus-an...@googlegroups.com
What is the History of Hellfire?
This Sunday 7 AM to 9 AM Eastern time (US): 2014/03/28

Tracing the afterlife torment belief through ancient history

Theme Scripture: Luke 4:18-19

Sometimes we as Christians just don’t see eye to eye. We all (hopefully) take the doctrine of Christ seriously and want to abide by the word of God, so when we come to a subject that is widely interpreted, we have a dilemma. The concept of a Hell of Torment is one such topic. There are many views on the matter but today we want to look at it through the eyes of history to see if we can find the threads of truth and separate them from the threads of error. You may find this surprising! Stay with us!

http://www.christianquestions.com/807-what-is-the-history-of-hellfire/