A Threat From One Claiming to Be a Christian

ResLight

May 28, 2014, 4:10:32 PM5/28/14
to jesus-an...@googlegroups.com
A Threat From One Claiming to Be a Christian
http://jesus.rlbible.com/?p=45

This morning I received the following threat from one who evidently believes that Jesus is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I am posting this here so that one may be aware just in case this person does in someway disrupt the Restoraton Light website.

The message is in the comments from one who commented as "Paul" and  includes the following threat:

"Please remove your website or i will take further measures to ensure that it fails to operate."