Colossians 2:9 - The Fullness of Deity

ResLight

Sep 7, 2014, 8:51:09 PM9/7/14
to jesus-an...@googlegroups.com
Colossians 2:9 – The Fullness of Deity

For in Him all the fullness of Deity [Greek transliterated: Theotes; Strong's #2320] dwells in bodily form and in him you are made full, who is the head of all principality and power. — Colossians 2:9,10, New American Standard Bible translation

Did Paul write in this scripture that Jesus is the Supreme Being? Does he say that Jesus is a person of the Supreme Being? Does he say that Jesus has two natures, one as human being and another as Supreme Being? Does "bodily" refer to Jesus' human body? Has Jesus been "head of all principality and power" from eternity past?

I have completed updating (for now) my study on Colossians 2:9, and have republished it:

http://jesus.rlbible.com/?p=369