Parameters in the URL instead of the header

DWM

Aug 10, 2009, 3:07:49 AM8/10/09
to Jester JS
Hi all. We have recently started testing our app with Jester 1.6.0.2;
our production app uses Jester 1.5. Some of our calls have parameters
that can be quite lengthy. In 1.6.0.2 we are noticing that all the
parameters are in the XHR URL, and the URL length is exceedingly long.
Before the parameters were in the header and the URL simply had the
parameter 'sid=some_float_number'.

I'm not sure whether we have caused this to happen, or whether Jester
changed how it handles parameters. Can anyone shed any light?

Regards,
Daryl.