Bug in IE7?

jfw

Feb 5, 2008, 2:57:30 AM2/5/08
to Jester JS
After applying the patch for IE6 given earlier I found (using Visual
Web Developer from MS) that the created class definitions were not
visible outside of the Object.extend method in jester.js.

I had to introduce additional code in my application in order for
jester to work. The code is:

Existing code
Resource.model("Subcategory", {format: json});

New code
window.Subcategory = Resource.model("Subcategory", {format: json});

Has anyone else encountered this issue or have I done something very
silly?

Eric Mill

Feb 22, 2008, 1:43:03 PM2/22/08
to Jester JS
I entered this as an issue:
http://code.google.com/p/jester-js/issues/detail?id=1&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Owner%20Summary

But, I hope there's a cleaner solution to this bug than assigning it
as a property to window.

-- Eric