Issue tracker for Jester

Eric Mill

Feb 22, 2008, 3:52:24 PM2/22/08
to Jester JS
Hi all,

I registered a Google Code homepage for Jester, to give the project an
issue tracker and start bringing some order to the process of bugs and
patches here. So, if you have a specific issue that you can offer
some basic steps to replicate, toss it up there.

http://code.google.com/p/jester-js

I'm going to release the next major version of Jester soon, and it
will be primarily a bugfix release, to ensure compatibility with all
things Prototype 1.6, Rails 2, IE7, Firefox 3, and Opera 9.5. This
includes, at a minimum, all of the current issues, many of which
already have patches provided, which is excellent.

This issue tracker is going to make development for this release and
future releases much more rapid and responsive. Thanks to everybody
for their help, and please do keep reporting your troubles (or
successes) here.

Word,
Eric