Authenticity token

donal...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2008, 1:39:25 PM7/11/08
to Jester JS
I just started playing around with Jester, looks like pretty good
stuff so far. I'm having trouble getting it to play nicely with the
newish Rails authenticity token stuff though. Does anyone have any
advice for tackling that problem?

Pete Forde

Jul 11, 2008, 1:44:19 PM7/11/08
to Jester JS
I just did a google search for "rails authenticity token" and this
came up:

http://www.saynotomilk.com/archives/33

Good luck!

On Jul 11, 1:39 pm, "donald.b...@gmail.com" <donald.b...@gmail.com>

dlee

Jul 15, 2008, 10:47:19 AM7/15/08
to Jester JS
Prototype doesn't support HTTP Basic and Digest Authentication now.
You need to modify the source code of prototype.js like this:
The original code is:
this.transport.open(this.method.toUpperCase(), this.url,
this.options.asynchronous);
You need add two parameters:
this.transport.open(this.method.toUpperCase(), this.url,
this.options.asynchronous, this.options.username,
this.options.password);

That's almost all you need to do in client to support HTTP Basic and
Digest Authentication.

--dlee

On 7月12日, 上午1时39分, "donald.b...@gmail.com" <donald.b...@gmail.com>