ALL HOUSEHOLD GOODS

paul coombes

Apr 6, 2011, 9:41:20 PM4/6/11
to jervis-bay-t...@googlegroups.com
Good morning members - Now Annette and I have settled from our Elizabeth Bay unit we have much of its contents stored in the local industrial estate. We're clearing at good prices. If you're looking for something send a message and I'll tell you what's available. It ranges from sofa beds, lounges, indoor and outdoor gear and kitchenware. Look forward to seeing you at Iluka. Cheers Paul Coombes & Annette Sampson

Ashley Hale

Apr 6, 2011, 10:36:29 PM4/6/11
to jervis-bay-t...@googlegroups.com

Hi Paul – I am considering the idea of turning the garage into a games room for the kids which would require a bookcase and coffee table. Do you have either of these? If so what would be the price?

Ashley Hale

David Edwards

Apr 6, 2011, 11:12:28 PM4/6/11
to jervis-bay-t...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paul_ We are looking for an oven for our little shack in Basin View, We are also looking to rent it out, if anybody is homeless and needs a roof over there head.. David E

Apr 7, 2011, 9:57:24 PM4/7/11
to jervis-bay-t...@googlegroups.com
Gooday Ash - We have another 4 coffee tables - 2 round - approx 1.5m glass on steel and 2 black wooden approx 0.75m . Come to the shed and look as there's plenty to furnish everything - cheers Paul
--
Paul Coombes

Ken Price

Apr 9, 2011, 3:20:48 AM4/9/11
to jervis-bay-t...@googlegroups.com

Can’t find on their web page.  Can u pls email the link or attach a scan of the photo?

Cheers

Ken Price

PS:  “Motley” is a bit strong don’t u think. “stuffed” maybe?

Annette Sampson

Apr 9, 2011, 3:37:30 AM4/9/11
to jervis-bay-t...@googlegroups.com
Actually you all looked really good! Will see if I can scan photo tomorrow.