Talmud

avi5207

May 22, 2011, 1:22:20 AM5/22/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure if it's okay to post this here I'll leave it up to the
moderators to decide. I have a complete set of Jerusalem Talmud in
fairly good condition as well as the complete Encyclopaedia Judaica,
Mishnah and Midrashim. I would like to sell this collection of books
that I don't use in my studies. The Talmud and Encyclopaedia Judaica
have a few volumes that were written in. There are also a few that got
wet in storage and have a bit of mildew damage but are still very
legible. I wiped them down with a bleach solution that seems to have
killed the mildew. Anyway if possible I would like to sell these books
to someone that can use and appreciate them. I'll consider all offers.

Shalom,

Avi

Yhonatan Dees

May 23, 2011, 12:30:41 PM5/23/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
Shalom Avi

email me at ra...@baruchhashem.org and give me a price.  I will put them to good use.

Rabbi Y'honatan Dees
Baruch Hashem
Messianic Jewish Synagogue

"Let everything that has breath Praise The L-rd"

> Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 00:22:20 -0500
> From: avi...@gmail.com
> To: jerusale...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [JC] Talmud

> --
>
> GROUP RULES: http://jerusalemcouncil.org/jcrules
>
> Shalom
> ~ The JC Team
>
> Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by JerusalemCouncil.org. If you have questions about this discussion group, send email to con...@jerusalemcouncil.org.

Amanda Deyzel

May 23, 2011, 2:05:30 PM5/23/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com

Amanda Deyzel
0825505117

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom

From: Yhonatan Dees <reb...@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:30:41 +0000
Subject: RE: [JC] Talmud

avi5207

May 23, 2011, 6:16:25 PM5/23/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Amanda I'm not sure what you are saying to me below. Please explain further.

Shalom,

Avi

From: Yhonatan Dees <reb...@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 16:30:41 +0000