RE: [JC] Digest for jerusalemcouncil@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 4 Topics

Daniel Klutstein

Jun 14, 2011, 2:46:49 PM6/14/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
Thanks
The email failed
Please send me an email from the group so I can subscribe

Daniel Klutstein

To: jerusalemco...@googlegroups.com
From: jerusalemcou...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JC] Digest for jerusale...@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 4 Topics
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:36:36 +0000

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jerusalemcouncil/topics
 Topic: Group Page
    Jeff A <xinu...@hotmail.com> Jun 13 07:56PM -0500 ^

    B"H

    Shalom Aleichem! After seeing the messages of those who have a desire to
    stick together as a group, and continue to maintain the friendship and
    family that has been fostered by the Jerusalem Council group, I have decided
    to bite off more than I can chew and set up a group for those who wish to
    stay connected, and continue the friendships, discussions, and debates
    started in the JC group. I have chosen the name Messianic Joy for the
    group, and those who wish to become members can do so by requesting
    membership. The email address for the group is
    messia...@googlegroups.com. The welcome message for the group is as
    follows:

    Welcome! The purpose of this group is to provide a place for discussing
    Torah, the Messiah, and Israel. Although the list-owner believes that Yeshua
    of Nazareth is the King Messiah, there is no requirement to hold to that
    belief to become a member. The only requirements are to love G-d, and love
    one's fellow person, and to have a love and respect for the Scriptures and
    the Torah, as well as a willingness to entertain differing points of view
    without offending or being offended.

    I pray that Messianic Joy may continue on in the spirit of the Jerusalem
    Council, and that it will provide a place to meet while the JC group is "on
    vacation." As I have never been a "list owner" before, I ask that you be
    patient. Help and suggestions are welcome.

    Blessings and joy in Yeshua, our King and Messiah! Jeff

    Israel <isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org> Jun 13 09:02PM -0600 ^

    Shalom,

    I am glad to see that people are sticking together. I agree with the idea
    behind the Messianic Joy group. Those who wish to continue discussions from
    JC, I encourage you to join Messianic Joy.

    Unfortunately my rav has explained to me that it would be better for me to
    shut down the JC discussion group entirely rather than handing it off, lest
    I be sucked back into the discussions. :)

    I will keep the JC group active for posting until tomorrow afternoon to let
    you guys resolve further questions about transitioning to the new group.

    Shalom,

    Israel

    Daniel Klutstein <daniel_k...@hotmail.com> Jun 13 11:30AM -1000 ^

    Shalom
    How doo we join that facebook
    God bless

    Daniel Klutstein

    To: jerusalemco...@googlegroups.com
    From: jerusalemcou...@googlegroups.com
    Subject: [JC] Digest for jerusale...@googlegroups.com - 8 Messages in 3 Topics
    Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:15:15 +0000

    Today's Topic Summary
    Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jerusalemcouncil/topics

    Closing Down [6 Updates]
    Who are my brothers and my sisters? [1 Update]
    Digest for jerusale...@googlegroups.com - 6 Messages in 1 Topic [1 Update]
    Topic: Closing Down
    XuS Casal <chu...@hotmail.com> Jun 12 05:48PM ^

    I think if all of us join "the Jerusalem Council facebook", we will keep together the same.
    Or any new facebook site that we can Join and share thoughts as always.

    Anyway, you guys can contact me anytime.

    chu...@hotmail.com

    Shalom

    -XuS-

    Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 23:36:44 -0500
    Subject: Re: [JC] Closing Down
    From: milt...@gmail.com
    To: jerusale...@googlegroups.com

    Israel, Shalom and Shavua Tov. Allow me to thank you for what you have done and provided thus far. You have caused a lot of growth in me, and I appreciate it. But, I honor you in your decision to place your family on a higher priority. I have not been allowed a family, so in a sort of "back door" manner, I understand the importance of one's wife and kids- precious gifts- and the responsibility that goes with that. H"S knows I hope to have that myself someday, though age and health are getting to be a problem. I agree with your Rabbi- you are doing the right, G-D honoring thing, and I applaud you. Thank you for remaining available, and may H"S use you as a light to your family!

    Julius, I may not be as knowledgable (I know I am not!), but you can email me as well at milt...@gmail.com. We will not leave you abandoned, for sure!

    Grace and Shalom Rav to all of you!!! =o)

    kenny cartwright

    On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 11:22 PM, Israel <isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org> wrote:

    You can email me anytime too Julius. Anyone can. I will still respond to questions as always. :)

    isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org

    Shalom,

    Israel

    On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 5:19 PM, julius batalla <julius...@gmail.com> wrote:

    This is a sad news for me.
    Since Israel welcome to answer any question address to him, would it possible to you (my older brethren in faith) to do the same for me? this online community help me in many ways but now i feel lost. I really feel sad like I've lost a loved one.

    On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 2:34 AM, Israel <isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org> wrote:

    Shalom Chaverim!

    At this time I am unable to continue managing this mailing list and also the JerusalemCouncil.org website. The responsibilities of this list along with administrating the JerusalemCouncil.org website, in addition to my normal priorities, have placed an incredible toll on myself and on my family in recent months, and I need to focus all my effort on those other priorities before continuing my involvement through JerusalemCouncil.org or anywhere else.

    At the direction of my rabbi who has overseen my involvement with this project, and that of HaShem who has graciously shown me that my time and that of others has been overspent at the cost of neglecting other areas that have greater priority, I will be shutting down the social engagement aspect of the JerusalemCouncil.org website and its arms. This means that new comments on the website, and new posts to the discussion forum, and new posts to this mailing list will no longer be accepted after June 12, 2011.

    We will still continue to accept email inquires submitted directly to con...@jerusalemcouncil.org, or through the website, and we will continue to maintain one on one discipleship with those who have expressed an interest in such discipleship. Those interested in communicating with the various battai din associated with the JerusalemCouncil.org vision are still able to do so by sending email to con...@jerusalemcouncil.org.

    I personally will still be available to receive email at my personal address isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org, so if you have questions, feel free to contact me there.

    Our vision for greater accountability and community for the body of Messiah Yeshua worldwide still remains, but it is HaShem who determines how we get there. For it is written "in his heart a man plans his course, but it is the L-rd who determines his steps." May we trust in HaShem and His sovereignty.

    Shalom,

    Israel Betzalel
    isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org

    GROUP RULES: http://jerusalemcouncil.org/jcrules

    Shalom
    ~ The JC Team

    Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by JerusalemCouncil.org. If you have questions about this discussion group, send email to con...@jerusalemcouncil.org.

[...]

    ShieldofAbraham <had...@heismyshield.net> Jun 12 05:04PM -0400 ^

    I agree with @XuS Casal that it would be a good idea to shift the discussion
    to facebook Mrs. Scholl

    Shirley <shopk...@yahoo.com> Jun 12 11:21PM -0400 ^

    I am so sad to hear this, but HaShem knows what is best for your and I believe your are led by His Spirit. Shalom!

    Sent from my iPad

    GORDON LAMBERT <lamb...@msn.com> Jun 12 09:03PM -0700 ^

    I love my brother's and sister over there. Miss you and haven't even met you personally. :) Blessings.
    ShalAm - ShalOm to all.

    From: shopk...@yahoo.com
    Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 23:21:09 -0400
    To: jerusale...@googlegroups.com

    On Jun 12, 2011, at 12:22 AM, Israel <isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org> wrote:

[...]

    This group receives A LOT of email. To prevent a flooded inbox we recommend you change your delivery options to “Daily Summary” or “Abridged."

    CHANGE Your Delivery Options: http://jerusalemcouncil.org/jcdelivery

    START A New Topic: send a new email to jerusale...@googlegroups.com

    READ All Messages Online: http://jerusalemcouncil.org/jcread

[...]

    "xinu...@gmail.com" <xinu...@hotmail.com> Jun 12 09:54AM -0500 ^

    B"H

    As a co-learner, you can also contact me. My addy should ne above in the from box.

    I have been praying about, and will continue to pray about establishing either another group or board dedicated to Torah study and learning. HaShem willing l will have an answer soon. Everyone needs a house of learning to help them along the road to Emunah.

    Blessings in Yeshua, our King and Messiah! Jeff

    On Sat, Jun 11, 2011
 Topic: Closing Down
    "xinu...@gmail.com" <xinu...@hotmail.com> Jun 12 06:09PM -0500 ^

    B"H

    That is a good idea, and DB has a groups feature of sorts.

    Blessings! Jeff

    XuS Casal <chu...@hotmail.com> wrote:

    I think if all of us join "the Jerusalem Council facebook", we will keep together the same.
    Or any new facebook site that we can Join and share thoughts as always.

    Anyway, you guys can contact me anytime.

    chu...@hotmail.com

    Shalom

    -XuS-

Israel

Jun 14, 2011, 3:59:16 PM6/14/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
go to www.googlegroups.com/group/messianic-joy and look for the Apply for group membership link.

Shalom,

Israel

Jeff A

Jun 14, 2011, 4:08:43 PM6/14/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
B"H

Thank you, Israel!

Blessings! Jeff

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Daniel Klutstein <
daniel_k...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks
> The email failed
> Please send me an email from the group so I can subscribe
>
> Daniel Klutstein
>

> To: jerusalemco...@googlegroups.com
> From: jerusalemcou...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: [JC] Digest for jerusale...@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in
> 4 Topics
> Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 17:36:36 +0000
>
> Today's Topic Summary
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jerusalemcouncil/topics
>

> B"H
>
> I gave the group email address, but not the group url. It is
> www.googlegroups.com/group/messianic-joy. You will find the sign up
> there.
>
> Blessings in Maschiach! Jeff
> --
>

> Shalom,
>
> I am glad to see that people are sticking together. I agree with the
> idea
> behind the Messianic Joy group. Those who wish to continue discussions
> from
> JC, I encourage you to join Messianic Joy.
>
> Unfortunately my rav has explained to me that it would be better for me
> shut down the JC discussion group entirely rather than handing it off,
> lest
> I be sucked back into the discussions. :)
>
> I will keep the JC group active for posting until tomorrow afternoon to
> let
> you guys resolve further questions about transitioning to the new
> group.
>
> Shalom,
>
> Israel
>

> Topic: Digest for jerusale...@googlegroups.com - 8 Messages in 3

> B"H
>
> That is a good idea, and DB has a groups feature of sorts.
>
> Blessings! Jeff
> --
>
> XuS Casal <chu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I think if all of us join "the Jerusalem Council facebook", we will
> keep together the same.
> Or any new facebook site that we can Join and share thoughts as always.
>
> Anyway, you guys can contact me anytime.
>
> chu...@hotmail.com
>
> Shalom
>
> -XuS-

Israel

Jun 14, 2011, 4:43:14 PM6/14/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
Shalom Chaverim,

This is the last post to the JerusalemCouncil.org Global Messianic Mailing List Google group.

Thank you everyone for your support. May HaShem's will be done, and may His kingdom come soon and in our days.

If you have questions about the new group, email me, or Jeff.

Shalom,

Israel Betzalel
isr...@jerusalemcouncil.org