New Google Group

Jeff A

Jun 13, 2011, 8:56:10 PM6/13/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com

B”H

Shalom Aleichem!  After seeing the messages of those who have a desire to stick together as a group, and continue to maintain the friendship and family that has been fostered by the Jerusalem Council group, I have decided to bite off more than I can chew and set up a group for those who wish to stay connected, and continue the friendships, discussions, and debates started in the JC group.  I have chosen the name Messianic Joy for the group, and those who wish to become members can do so by requesting membership.  The email address for the group is messia...@googlegroups.com.  The welcome message for the group is as follows:

Welcome!  The purpose of this group is to provide a place for discussing Torah, the Messiah, and Israel. Although the list-owner believes that Yeshua of Nazareth is the King Messiah, there is no requirement to hold to that belief to become a member.  The only requirements are to love G-d, and love one's fellow person, and to have a love and respect for the Scriptures and the Torah, as well as a willingness to entertain differing points of view without offending or being offended.

I pray that Messianic Joy may continue on in the spirit of the Jerusalem Council, and that it will provide a place to meet while the JC group is “on vacation.”  As I have never been a “list owner” before, I ask that you be patient.  Help and suggestions are welcome.

Blessings and joy in Yeshua, our King and Messiah!  Jeff

Israel

Jun 13, 2011, 11:02:34 PM6/13/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
Shalom,

I am glad to see that people are sticking together. I agree with the idea behind the Messianic Joy group. Those who wish to continue discussions from JC, I encourage you to join Messianic Joy.

Unfortunately my rav has explained to me that it would be better for me to shut down the JC discussion group entirely rather than handing it off, lest I be sucked back into the discussions. :)

I will keep the JC group active for posting until tomorrow afternoon to let you guys resolve further questions about transitioning to the new group.

Shalom,

Israel

GROUP RULES: http://jerusalemcouncil.org/jcrules

Shalom
~ The JC Team

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this email are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by JerusalemCouncil.org. If you have questions about this discussion group, send email to con...@jerusalemcouncil.org.