RE: [JC] Digest for jerusalemcouncil@googlegroups.com - 6 Messages in 1 Topic

Daniel Klutstein

Jun 12, 2011, 2:10:32 PM6/12/11
to jerusale...@googlegroups.com
I will be glad to help keep it going if so desired
Let me know
God bless

Daniel Klutstein

To: jerusalemco...@googlegroups.com
From: jerusalemcou...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [JC] Digest for jerusale...@googlegroups.com - 6 Messages in 1 Topic
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 17:16:27 +0000

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/jerusalemcouncil/topics
 Topic: Closing Down
    julius batalla <julius...@gmail.com> Jun 12 07:19AM +0800 ^

    This is a sad news for me.
    Since Israel welcome to answer any question address to him, would it
    possible to you (my older brethren in faith) to do the same for me? this
    online community help me in many ways but now i feel lost. I really feel
    sad like I've lost a loved one.

    Kenny Cartwright <milt...@gmail.com> Jun 11 11:36PM -0500 ^

    Israel, Shalom and Shavua Tov. Allow me to thank you for what you have done
    and provided thus far. You have caused a lot of growth in me, and I
    appreciate it. But, I honor you in your decision to place your family on a
    higher priority. I have not been allowed a family, so in a sort of "back
    door" manner, I understand the importance of one's wife and kids- precious
    gifts- and the responsibility that goes with that. H"S knows I hope to have
    that myself someday, though age and health are getting to be a problem. I
    agree with your Rabbi- you are doing the right, G-D honoring thing, and I
    applaud you. Thank you for remaining available, and may H"S use you as a
    light to your family!

    Julius, I may not be as knowledgable (I know I am not!), but you can email
    me as well at milt...@gmail.com. We will not leave you abandoned, for
    sure!

    Grace and Shalom Rav to all of you!!! =o)

    kenny cartwright

    "Sukkat David Ministry" <infor...@sukkatdavid.net> Jun 12 05:31AM +0300 ^

    We are also here to help.
    Thank you Israel for your work.