Greetings From Texas. . .

Williams, Katie

Apr 27, 2009, 11:36:07 AM4/27/09
to jerusalemch...@googlegroups.com

Hello Brothers and Sisters.

I hail from the Cedar Valley Church of Christ in Lancaster, TX (just outside Dallas TX) where we work alongside our minister Dr. Benjamin Foster who is also Dean of Education at Southwester Christian College in Terrell, TX.

I will be visiting Jerusalem on May 4th and would love to come visit and worship at the Jerusalem Church of Christ.
Would you send me information as to your schedules so that I might be able to allot time from my tour to worship with the Church in Jerusalem.  I would be honored to worship where Jesus brought his Church to fruition.

Please let me hear back from you soon.

God bless and keep you all,

Katie Williams.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.

http://www.encana.com