Greeting from Toronto Canada

patrick

Sep 25, 2007, 10:28:59 AM9/25/07
to Jerusalem Church of Christ
Hi, I hope its all right to send an emai that doesn't put the church
in harms way with the authorities. It seems your disciples don't get
the opportunity to connect with other disciples - that your are
somewhat isolated? Its exciting to talk to people who experiences are
vastly different than mine. Toronto has a large jewish and arab
population. This is just a short email for now.
Keep up the excellent
struggle - Patrick Ansara

Aziz and Marie Sarah

Sep 26, 2007, 11:44:23 AM9/26/07
to jerusalemch...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
thank you for your email. I believe we will not get in trouble because of it ;)
you are right, Christians here dont have the chance to connect to other disciples around the world and that's why we always glad to hear from disciples and to have them visitig.

In Him,
Aziz