What's Going on at JerseySmarts.com?!

1 view

JerseySmarts.com Update Blast

Oct 7, 2011, 12:36:48 AM10/7/11
to jerseysmartsc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

It's been a few months since our last quarterly update blast went out, so we're back again with some links to the latest and greatest commentary being posted on JerseySmarts.com.  If you haven't been over to the blog in a while - what are you waiting for?  Get back over there and get caught up on all of the stuff that's going on.  And hey, if you have Twitter why not follow us @JerseySmarts!  There's a bunch of random updates on Twitter all of the time.

Here are some of the best updates on JerseySmarts.com from the last quarter:

And remember, follow us on Twitter by following @JerseySmarts!  Thanks!

Best,
Joe
http://www.JerseySmarts.com/