Back in USA Today - Check it Out!

JerseySmarts.com Update Blast

May 21, 2011, 8:59:34 AM5/21/11
to jerseysmartsc...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, everyone!

If you've checked out JerseySmarts.com recently, then you know that I'm back in USA Today again.  Earlier this week I was interviewed by USA Today for a five year follow up to the original student loan debt story that was published back in 2006.  You can use the links below to visit some of the older stories as well as the latest content on JerseySmarts.com.  Enjoy!

If you have Facebook, then why not "like" one of the stories above?  You can use the "like" button under the headline of each story.  I hope that you take some time this weekend to visit some of the links above and to share your comments on the blog.  I look forward to having you on JerseySmarts.com!

Best,
Joe
http://www.JerseySmarts.com/