Check Out Some of the Latest Updates at JerseySmarts.com

JerseySmarts.com Update Blast

Jul 30, 2012, 5:40:44 AM7/30/12
to jerseysmartsc...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, everyone!

It may be the middle of summer outside and we might be recovering from two consecutive heat waves, but that hasn't stopped the updates at JerseySmarts.com!  I welcome you to take some time off during your busy schedule this week to read some of the best updates from the last few months.  And hey, if you're on Twitter, then you can get all of the latest updates @JerseySmarts - including quick tidbits that never make it to full blown posts on the blog.  I hope you choose to follow @JerseySmarts!

Why I Purchased a Brand New Car – The Full Story
http://www.jerseysmarts.com/2012/07/06/why-i-purchased-a-brand-new-car-the-full-story/

The Poorest Fundraising Effort That I’ve Ever Seen
http://www.jerseysmarts.com/2012/04/30/the-poorest-fundraising-effort-that-ive-ever-seen/

Another Two Grand Knocked Off the Student Loan Balance – More to Come!
http://www.jerseysmarts.com/2012/07/17/another-two-grand-knocked-off-the-student-loan-balance-more-to-come/

A New Student Loan Servicer and New Frustrations
http://www.jerseysmarts.com/2012/06/06/a-new-student-loan-servicer-and-new-frustrations/

The Difference Between Reading Weight Loss Entries Here Versus Other Blogs
http://www.jerseysmarts.com/2012/07/19/another-difference-between-reading-weight-loss-entries-here-versus-other-blogs/

Have You Heard About This OUYA Video Game Console?
http://www.jerseysmarts.com/2012/07/20/have-you-heard-about-this-ouya-video-game-console/

I Make a Pretty Delicious Oatmeal and Berry Breakfast
http://www.jerseysmarts.com/2012/04/29/i-make-a-pretty-delicious-oatmeal-and-berry-breakfast/

That's it for this update.  Keep checking out the website to stay up to date on all of the things going on at JerseySmarts.com!

Best regards,
Joe