Help Make a Big Decision at JerseySmarts.com!

1 view

JerseySmarts.com Update Blast

Oct 4, 2010, 12:56:53 PM10/4/10
to jerseysmartsc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone!

As members of the JerseySmarts.com Mailing List, I'm reaching out to you for your opinion on a big financial decision that I need to make.  If you've been following JerseySmarts.com for the last year, then you're well aware of my student loan repayment story and the great strides that I've made in the last ten months.  However, I've reached an interesting point in my repayment plan and I'm interested in your opinion on how I should move forward.

Read the Entry:  Two More “G’s” Down the Drain and Now a Big Decision to Make

Once you read the entry, I'd appreciate if you left a comment on the blog with your opinion on which way I should go...

Thanks!
Joe
http://www.JerseySmarts.com/