Here's Hoping for a Wonderful 2013!

1 view

JerseySmarts.com Update Blast

Dec 31, 2012, 9:41:08 AM12/31/12
to jerseysmartsc...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, everyone!

As 2012 comes to an end tonight, I hope that you all have a wonderful and prosperous 2013.  If you haven't checked out the blog in a while, then I invite you to take a look at JerseySmarts.com and its new design.  The new design was implemented about two months ago and it has been a big success in terms of creating a more direct reading experience for my visitors.  Anyway, here are some links to a few of the latest updates from the blog.  I hope you enjoy!

Stick around - more of my writing and ranting coming in 2013!