online sell jerseys: NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL

sell jerseys

Nov 23, 2011, 8:02:34 AM11/23/11
to Jersey Carpet Cleaning jackson
http://www.onlineselljerseys.com
NOTICE: use Western Union payment can get 10% Discount,(Shipping
Included ), your order total money * 90% = You pay total amount. thank
you!

hi, dear

we are the wholesaler in china NHL/NFL/MLB/NBA Jersey, also we have a
huge verity of sports clothing like nhl jersey, nfl jersey.

1) ALL THE NAME, LOGO AND NUMBER ARE SWEN ON AND EMBROIDERED, 100%
POLYESTER
2) Sizes: 48, 50, 52, 54, 56
3)100% safe door to door delivery, about 5-7 business days after got
the payment from buyers` we`ll send out the jerseys within 24-48
hours;
4) Authentic quality, small order accepted
5) Accept Western Union | Credit card
6) MOQ: 10pcs (mixed colors and sizes available)
7) Shipped by air express for small orders (EMS/DHL/UPS ect)
8)Drop shipping is ok

http://www.onlineselljerseys.com