flights from seattle to port angeles

Jeremy Stell-Smith

May 30, 2008, 5:30:38 PM5/30/08
to Isaac Fresquez, jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
it's not quite neah bay, but it's much closer than seattle,

check out these flights if you're dreading the drive :

http://www.kenmoreair.com/sub_content.php?content_type=1117

daniel fresquez

May 30, 2008, 6:20:17 PM5/30/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com, Isaac Fresquez
Who is thinking of doing this?
I might be interested. How long is the drive?
I imagine it is a beautiful flight. And the ticket is about the cost of a tank of gas.
Anyone considering?
daniel
--
-df

Brian Light

May 30, 2008, 9:53:26 PM5/30/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
the light's are not we are driving in

Stell, Robert

Jun 2, 2008, 8:51:37 AM6/2/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com, Isaac Fresquez, Al & Barbara
Alfred, Babie, Luz Elena, and I are looking forward to the drive because we are told it is beautiful.  We understand it's about 6 hours.  We fly in late Thur and plan to leave Seattle very early on Fri so that we arrive in time for all the festivities.  But our concept was that the drive should be made in daylight in order to enjoy it.