YOUR CREATIVE AND BEAUTIFUL WEDDING

1 view

d.fre...@mpglaw.com

Mar 3, 2008, 2:50:55 PM3/3/08
to Jeremy & Karissa
Jeremy and Karissa,

The Daniel Fresquez family sends our love and best wishes for you
and Karissa's joy filled, beautifully planned and exciting wedding.
You certainly have chosen a different and beautiful venue and we are
looking forward to sharing it with the happy couple. We have made our
cabin RSVP and look forward to this most happy of times as you and
your beautiful Karissa start your life's journey together. May God's
blessings be upon you and may all your days be filled with serenity,
joy and love for each other.

Bravo and good wishes for a great time in Italy also. Having been
there for Angela's fabulous wedding in Florence we can vouch for the
wonderful time that you will have exploring the romantic places in
that country.

GOD'S Blessings to Both of You!

Daniel Fresquez