Thanks for the Great Seattle Weather and Love of Friends

1 view

daniel fresquez

Jun 18, 2008, 4:52:15 AM6/18/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
Well well well,
Thank you everyone!!!!! Woo -hoo!!

It was so great meeting all the individuals that Jeremy and Karissa call "extra special."  I was glad to be a part of it.

From cruising through Seattle in the ultra-cool style of a futon-couch combo cargo truck,
-to arriving before the sunset for to prepare camp and dine on a magical post-apocalyptic forest feast of sushi and pig heart, in the company of good mates, visited by polite rain and a charming but untrustworthy dog,
-to the team coordination of step-dad's towncar-to-seaplane-to-convertible pimpin' ride into Neah Bay,
-to the gathering of three tribes: The Lights, The Stell-Smith-Fresquez, and The Groovin' Seattle Blues Swing Scenesters...
-to a walk through a Pacific Northwest rain forest, to a cape called "Flattery", where overwhelming beauty of our surroundings could only be complimented through the muted special words whispered only for Jeremy and Karissa,
- to a fierce wedding, surrounded by fierce beauty, guarded by groomsmen (with fierce swords), to bare witness to a fierce love,
-to fireworks,
-to an wonderful reception, a heartwarming series of toasts, and a dance unlike that hall had EVER scene before....

I TOLD YOU NEAH BAY WAS IN FOR A ROCKIN' TIME!!!!!!!

Yeah!

It was great meeting all of you. Jeremy and Karissa thank you so much for everything. Please, anyone on this list, feel free to look me up whenever you are in Los Angeles.

Cheers to each of you,
Cousin Daniel Fresquez
310.849.1399
3050 Alabama St. La Crescenta CA.