Sightseeing in Seattle

1 view

Laura Stell

Jun 9, 2008, 11:36:45 PM6/9/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
For anyone still in Seattle on Monday and Tuesday, after the WEDDING and the Lindy Exchange, and wanting to do some sightseeing:

On Monday, we're planning to spend most of the day at the Seattle Center. Among its offerings are:
*The Children's Museum
*Experience Music Project
*Fun Forest Amusement Park
*Pacific Science Center
*Science Fiction Museum AND Hall of Fame
*Space Needle

On Tuesday, we're planning to ride the bus into the downtown area in the morning. In the downtown area, we want to walk through and around (?) Pike Place Market before catching the 11:15 a.m. tour boat at Pier 55. The boat will take us around and to Blake Island State Park. Its 475-acres include hiking trails, wildlife, beach access, and Tillicum Village Northwest Coast Indian Cultural Center. The Cultural Center includes Indian art and artifacts, an "interpretive stage show and a traditional baked salmon dinner." (Reservations are recommended: 800-426-1205; tillicumvillage.com)

Let us know if you want to join us. Call Elba at 915-494-2249 or Laura at 915-494-0237.