RE: Wedding Block at the Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center

1 view

Stell-Smith, Fred [EPC/IJMX]

Mar 17, 2008, 9:30:52 PM3/17/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
What does everyone think??
Holiday Inn Express in Seattle. I've negotiated a rate of $159......for either a King or double Queen room. We have 7 rooms blocked for our use. If we need more rooms, more will be added.
Reservations for the event can be made by individual attendees directly with Holiday Inn Express in Seattle by calling 206-674-6261,  or the Holiday Inn Express Central Reservations at 1-800-465-4329 and ask for the wedding party Block (Stell-Smith/Light Wedding party), before May 20th, 2008.
As a point of interest, this hotel is 4 blocks away from Seattle's Space Needle.  Additionally, if you need to modify the dates for your particular schedule, Holiday Inn will modify the dates reserved as well on an individual basis....
Any questions, please feel free to call me or email me......
Thanks to all,
Fred Stell-Smith