Re: Wedding

Laura Stell

May 31, 2008, 2:56:58 AM5/31/08
to momtr...@sbcglobal.net, Elba-María Stell, IRENE WIDOSH, Irene Widosh, jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
Yes, Mary, our plans have not changed.  We are scheduled to arrive (Southwest Airlines, Flight #2737) at Seattle-Tacoma airport at 2:20p.m., on Wed., 6/11/08.  We'll then rent our vehicle and meet you (2:45?) in yours, to caravan to Neah Bay.  We're thinking of shopping for (kitchenette) provisions (and maybe subway-sandwiches-to-go?) in Port Angeles, on our way to Hobuck Cabins.   The six-hour drive, plus grocery stop in Port Angeles, should get us to our cabins around 10p.m.

Elba and I have a cabin for six reserved, since the kids will be arriving with Jeremy and Karissa Thursday afternoon.  I also reserved a cabin for your party of four for three nights.  Jeremy pre-paid all the cabins, at $90 per night per cabin.  I already paid him for our cabin (Elba, Nathan, Ceci and I will split the cost later).  You should send your payment to:
    Jeremy Stell-Smith
    10100 4th Ave. NW
    Seattle, WA 98177

Did you receive my email, forwarding information about the daily flights and shuttles between Port Angeles and the Seattle-Tacoma airports?  Hopefully, there's something at the time Becky needs to make her travel connections.

We'll drive back to Seattle Saturday, after a good night's sleep.  The kids will be sleeping at Jeremy's house, so you are welcome to join Elba and me in the hotel room on Sunday, or whenever you're ready.  We plan to spend Saturday through Tuesday sightseeing in and around Seattle (possibly visiting the Lindy Exchange activities, off and on).  I should be emailing you our tentative plans within the next few days.  Let me know if you would like to join us and/or give us ideas.

We can schedule our day on Monday to include lunch, before dropping you off at the airport, in time for your 3:20 p.m. flight.

More details later.
Laura