Fw: Fw: Voted best email of the year

Laura Stell

Aug 8, 2008, 6:54:43 PM8/8/08
to Elizabeth Smith, Elba-María Stell, MaríaLuisa González, Javier Bernardo Stell-Frésquez, Cecilia Stell-Fresquez, Nathan Stell-Smith, jeremyan...@googlegroups.com, Robert Stell, Al & Babie Stell

Bernie L. Gonzalez
Principal HVAC Technician
El Paso Electric Co.
Location; 621
bgo...@epelectric.com
Cell- 915-525-2261
Fax- 915-521-4716

----- Forwarded by bgonza1/EPEC on 08/05/2008 07:26 AM -----

If you think you are unhappy, look at them

If you think your salary is low, how about her?

If you think you don't have many friends...

When you feel like giving up, think of this man

If you think you suffer in life, do you suffer as much as he does?

If you complain about your transport system, how about them?

If your society is unfair to you, how about her?

Enjoy life how it is and as it comes

Things are worse for others and is a lot better for us

There are many things in your life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart....pursue those...

              This email needs to circulate forever...:

ATT468778.jpg
ATT468787.jpg
ATT468788.jpg
ATT468789.jpg
ATT468790.jpg
ATT468791.jpg
ATT468792.jpg
ATT468793.jpg
ATT468794.jpg
ATT468795.jpg
ATT468779.jpg
ATT468780.jpg
ATT468781.jpg
ATT468782.jpg
ATT468783.jpg
ATT468784.jpg
ATT468785.jpg
ATT468786.jpg

Isaac Fresquez

Aug 11, 2008, 3:20:53 PM8/11/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
** High Priority **

Thanks "Laura" and family

This is just what I needed this miserable; No marvelous Monday morning
I was beginning to feel sorry for my self.
With Gods help this has already begun to turn me around.

I am extremely grateful for my wonderful God, Wife, marriage, family, job, home friends, and health
Life is Beautiful.

I am grateful for all of you especially those of you who are lonely or hurting. I've been told to be grateful for even the hard stuff. It gives me an opportunity to show love. Call me or someone you trust.
This is an opportunity to make amends to you if you will let me.
Hope that you pass this on to someone who might need it like C------ B----- R--- or A-----, you fill in the blanks or me again.
Please pray for me
I can use all the prayers I can get.

Lot s of Love to You All
Happy Birthday Javier Jose (JJ) Trejo and all the August Birthday's!