Re: Wedding travel plans....

Laura Stell

Mar 14, 2008, 12:38:49 AM3/14/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Fred.

Nathan, Ceci, and Javier are planning to share floor space at Jeremy and Karissa's.

For the rest of us, the downtown Holiday Inn in Seattle sounds good.  It will be great if everyone can stay at the same hotel.  Elba and I will need a single room (1 queen or 2 twin beds) Saturday, 6/14, through Wednesday, 6/18.  Let us know what group rates they offer.

Laura

Mar 14, 2008, 5:21:25 PM3/14/08
to jeremyan...@googlegroups.com
Will do, will advise soon as I get additional info...............will you need transportation?..I still have a van with room...
Please advise who and how many so I can coordinate...
tks,
Fred